Friday, July 19, 2013

My Baby.



They say or did i read somewhere about passion, nature and failure. That when we do something we are passionate about, things happen naturally and there are zero chances of failure.

Well, the Lord has granted me a beautiful, beautiful opportunity in that line. 
I am still digesting it, a normal person (whose feelings are not for searching first) would be elated! Me, on the other hand, i am still digesting it...its day two now since i got the news. Yes, you can say it, i have duh! i know.
Lets see how next week starts and goes, surely by Friday i should have a normal people's reaction.

I called it my Baby because i am prepared to go the extra mile and more to make it happen. So help me God.

Details and more...shall be coming through more swiftly. Your continued support is deeply appreciated.

Be kind to one another.




No comments:

Post a Comment