Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cherishing friendships - 4



My LindaB,

We bumped into each other in the ladies many years ago. But still, how hadn’t we met considering that bank was such a small family?! It had been a rough day at work. I usually had a moment with God before embarking on work but that day, we had an early general staff meeting and my routine suffered till in the afternoon when boom! I met my LindaB doing exactly what I had come to do in my exact spot! Well, long story short, we held hands and prayed together. Just like it is said; a family that prays together stays together. Here we are.

You looove God; you are literally after God’s own heart. You are harrrdworking; you have a huge sense of business; who plans for retirement at that tender ageJ You have enough love to give every one, lucky to share in your life. You are one person I can count on to endure the rain and give me her only umbrella; my hair was due for a wash anyway, you would say. You are deep. You care about stuff. You engage with your world. You want to make things better. Not so many people are like you.  You make me a better person. For all this and more, I thank you my friend.

MuaaahJ

No comments:

Post a Comment