Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cherishing friendships - 2






My Twisted one,

Still beats me how God created two of us soo alike yet so different!  

When emotions have me all over the place for whatever reasons, you will almost get a rod and if it were possible, hit me! Emotions are for weaklings, you say. My response: It is universally allowed for a normal girl to fall apart for a little while, madam.
Sometimes I wish we had met at birth, maybe then you would have instigated in me the ‘street smart’ tricks that I usually envy but not when they get you all shaky and asking me to Pray for the situation to pass quick and smoothlyJ

You are a gift to me from God-You are literally Beautiful. You are Strong headed. You are Constant.  You are very Kind. You are Crazzzy. You are Reliable. You my twisted one, are one hardworking girl! WOW!

Thank you SO much my love, for everything in life that we’ve thus shared and still sharing… I am glad it is with you! Thank you for showing me the difference between friends and friendships.
May God continue to bless the works of your hands! May He grant you favor all the days of your life! May He grant you perfect health and long life! May He bless you till the Blessed, call you blessed!

MuaaahJ

No comments:

Post a Comment